Kiwanis Dinner Meeting information
Buca Di Beppo Italian Restaurant.
23575 Detroit Road Westlake Ohio 44145
Tuesdays from 6:30-8:00pm
- Be our guest at an upcoming dinner meeting to learn more, or
- Use the link below for an application to join, Please fill out the membership form if you would like to join Kiwanis now.
25935 Detroit Road, Box 179
Westlake Ohio 44145
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is required of members? A member is requested to attend meetings, pay dues in a timely manner, help at service projects, help at fund raising events, keep track of community service, and support the Kiwanis mission.
2. Where and when are meetings? Tuesday nights at 6:30 PM at Buca de Beppo Restaurant on Detroit Road. Dinner is served and paid for by each member usually followed by a program and speaker. Board meetings are the third Tuesday of the month to conduct club business.
3. When are dues paid? Dues are $135.00 per year and are due between October 1 and December 1 or can be paid ½ in October and the remainder in January. Dues cover international dues, district (state) dues, district 14 dues, and Lenten breakfast fee. There is a special reduced dues for other people in the same household.
4. How do we raise funds? The club has 2 budgets administrative and community. Funds for the administrative budget 501c4 come mainly from dues and other services performed by members to benefit the club. Funds for the Community Budget are 501c3 and mainly come from two community pancake breakfasts, other fund-raising projects and donations.
5. What is the fiscal / administrative year? Begins on October 1 and ends on September 30.
6. What is the Application fee for? The $25.00 fee covers administrative costs, a Kiwanis membership pin and a Kiwanis name badge. It also shows the applicant is serious about joining the club.